Easy read leaflets, images and picture banks
A list of useful resources for people with learning disabilities and/or autism
Easy read and photo-stores
- Love, Sex and You (by Dorset People First and Dorset Primary Care Trust) - easy read.
- Free sexual health leaflets (Lanarkshire Sexual Health) - easy read.
- Sex and relationships (Easyhealth) - accessible and some cost money.
- Sex and relationships (Unity Health) - easy read information.
- Relationships and Sexuality in adult social care services (Care Quality Commission) - easy read information. This is also available for providers.
- Photo-stories on same sex relationship issues Jan and Phil (The Norah Fry Research Centre).
- Photo-story about dating online and things to be wary of (Central Sexual Health).
- LoveLife Project Easy Read Guide to Words About Sex lists and explains in easy read hard words that have something to do with sex.
- Photo-stories following four couples covering relationships, getting to know each other, risks and sexual health (Central Sexual Health) - view them here: Anna and Bob, Denise and Callum, Eric and Fraser, Gina and Harry.
- Photosymbols - you pay a licence fee for a year and download as many images as you need.
- www.easyonthei.nhs.uk this is free, you just have to register.
- Tom Orr - Bonnington Symbol System. Free, no need to register. Black and white graphics. Look under 'sexual health'
- A free image bank with symbols for sexual expression/touch
The organisations and services listed on this page are here to assist you and are provided in good faith.
Their inclusion does not imply that Supported Loving nor Choice Support endorses or supports them, nor does the absence of any other organisations or services, who are not included, imply that Supported Loving and Choice Support does not support them.
Every care is taken to ensure that the information listed is accurate. If you discover any information which you believe to be inaccurate, please let us know.