Tuck by Truck
Set up a franchise
Your charity or organisation can set up a Tuck by Truck in your area. Find out how we can support you.
If you’re passionate about supporting people into work, you could be a franchisee. We’ve already supported other organisations to set up franchises in their area.
Becoming a franchisee – some of the benefits:
- Two weeks of support to assist the set-up of your enterprise (may include training, support with canvassing businesses or set up of the enterprise and systems).
- Start-up package that includes snack trays, pricing guns, marketing materials, honesty cash boxes and a detailed guide to running the franchise.
- An innovative offering for commissioners, to get people back into work.
- A potential customer base of around 150 businesses.
- Ability to use the customer base to open up opportunities for work trials or paid employment for people you support.
- Membership of the Tuck by Truck forum to share best practice.
For more information about becoming a franchisee, to request a franchise pack and to visit one of our Tuck by Truck services, get in contact today.