We have a big range of sport and exercise activities, from rambling to football.
Once a month we join a group from our Ken Boyce Centre to form the Bexley Lions football team, which plays in a tournament organised by the Special London Special League. Other activities include:
- Bowling in Gravesend
- Boxercise at Nemesis Gym in Erith
- Cycling at the Cyclopark
- Gentle ramble
- Longer ramble
- Rolling ramble where we decide where to go, like bowling or cinema
- Snooker at a local snooker hall
- Sidcup Leisure Centre sports
- Sporty Fridays (golf, trampolining, walking and more)
- Swimming at Sidcup Leisure Centre
- Wii games at Sidcup Library.