Being more than a provider
You are invited to an event organised by people who care about getting good support. People who want to shape and inspire better social care for everyone in the future.
This event is being held to inspire action that will lead to positive change in social care. It is taking place on 29th June in Manchester.
Choice Support have teamed up with other social care providers, Social Care Future, MacIntyre, United Response and Certitude to support the people leading the event.
This event is for you if you are:
- Someone who is supported within social care who is keen to shape a different future.
- Involved in exciting things that you want to share.
- A support provider helping to make change happen.
- Keen to connect, share ideas and have capacity to develop new networks and initiatives.
- A commissioner or public service in social care, health, or beyond, who wants to explore building a different future for social care.