Find support near you
Outreach (Havant, Portsmouth, Waterlooville)
Do you need some support so that you can live your life in the way that you want? Our outreach team in Hampshire can support you to be more independent, build your confidence and to help you manage daily tasks.
Whether you need a few hours’ support each week or a little more to help you meet a specific goal, we can provide support that suits you. We'll work with you to create a personalised support plan, which we’ll regularly review. That means everything we do focuses on what matters in your life. For example, we can support you to:
- go to college or to your job
- learn new skills and build confidence
- learn to use public transport
- look after yourself (including personal care)
- manage your money and help you pay your bills
- attend appointments.
What to expect
- You will have your own personalised support plan that is created with you.
- We will talk about your goals and together we will review them regularly.
- You will get one-to-one support. However, you may wish to share your support hours with some friends. This way it will cost less and you'll still benefit from high quality support. This is ideal if you like to socialise.
- You can help us select new staff.
- We will always ask you if you are happy with the support.
How do I get support from the outreach team?
We can support you if you are aged 18 or over and have autism, learning disabilities, physical disabilities or mental health needs, and live in the Havant, Portsmouth and Waterlooville areas.
You will need to pay for your support. You can use your direct payments to pay, or you can pay privately. Please call our office, who can do an assessment and tell you how much your support will cost.
Get in touch
Our office is in Havant.
Room 7, Langstone Gate
02392 499 485