Find support

How it works

We support adults with autism, learning disabilities and mental health needs. In most cases you must have social services or health funding in place for us to support you, or be able to pay for support yourself. Read more about funding and being assessed for support.

PWS Matthew Hillary Road by door

The social care system

If you need help to live independently your local authority social services team may be able to help.

Read more

Crisis mental health support

If you are worried about your mental health you can ask for specialist help.

Read more

Help with jargon

If you've spoken to a GP or social care professional you might hear some words and phrases and wonder what they really mean.

Read more